Monday, November 29, 2010

Denali Art! This is a Page for the Art of Denali Brown, from Willow Creek, CA

Hi Everyone!
Denali at School with Art by Her and Her Classmates
I am Denali Brown, and I am nine years old this year, 2010. I go to Trinity Valley Elementary School, in Willow Creek, CA. I am always drawing and creating things. This blog is a place for my art. I hope you like it. Here are some pictures of me and some drawings I did with crayons of creatures I have seen or imagined. I made them for my dad to put on his BIGFOOT'S BLOG when I was seven. See them below. Sometimes I go up to Bluff Creek and look for Bigfoot and other animals with my dad.
Denali at Blue Lake, in the Bluff Creek area.

I especially like to draw POKEMON! I like to draw pictures from movies and color things. When I grow up I want to be an artist and make up my own Pokemon. I like Willow Creek because there is lots of wilderness, and Bigfoot lives there!





That's all for now. There will be lots more art here once I get my dad to hook up the scanner and put them on this page. So, there you go. Be sure to check back!
****************************************

1 comment:

  1. The colors balance well. The composition is beyond her years. I love the works. keep it up kid and read about art, it helps.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment! My Dad will be moderator for this, so wait a while and it will be posted.